WHY SIGN UP FOR OUR ONLINE COURSE
Ideal for students looking to ace the GMAT with a flexible, self-paced study program.
Convenience and FlexibilityOur Online course allows you to study as per your convenience. Prepare at your own pace during early morning or late night. You can access our online course anywhere, anytime on desktop or mobile
Study Without Quitting Your JobIt's difficult to prepare for an MBA with a Full-time job, but our online course would enable you to study for GMAT without leaving your job.
Comfortable Learning EnvironmentYou don't have to fight traffic or leave work early to reach your class on time. With our online course, you can study in the comfort of your home at a time you feel the most productive!
Value For MoneyOur Online programs are a more affordable option than our traditional classroom Courses. You not only save money on course but also save travel time and cost!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE US
- 300+ videos - wherein you'll learn all the concepts tested on the GMAT
- Customized Study plans - Work with the mentors for 1 month(Fastrack plans) , 2-3 month plans or long term plans based on your preparation schedule.
- Each Concept Video comes with videos on how to apply these concepts on real GMAT questions.500+ questions to practice from across concepts.This equips you to handle tougher questions on the actual test.
- Access to webinars and advanced concept videos - Any workshop or webinar you missed also are added as part of the course,so that you can always view them later.
- Access 40+ tests on the online testing platform.
- You will have access to a dedicated E-mail,Phone and Forum support from the CrackVerbal Mentors - till you take your GMAT.
- The CrackVerbal Forum has only active CrackVerbal students and has over 5000+ GMAT questions discussed
- Live weekly online sessions / Access to Mini workshop series with our experts to discuss the biggest GMAT challenges.
Still Got Questions? Call Us - 9902148800 / 7022902800
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT US
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
There are 3 kinds of students who derive maximum advantage from our course - 1) Those who have not started yet and need a focused approach. 2) Those who have already taken the GMAT and need a fresh perspective. 3) Those who have started self-prep and need to boost their Verbal scores.
The course starts whenever you want it to! Though it is recommended that you follow the study plan to complete it in about 1 month, it is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
Firstly, most test preparation institutes are modeled after US training programs which are meant for native speakers of English, for whom math is the primary problem area. We are the FIRST to understand the verbal woes of the Indian test-taker, and we use specialized techniques to address this. Secondly, this course is taught exclusively by Arun Jagannathan, who is considered one of India's finest GMAT instructors. Don't take our word for it - watch the videos and decide for yourself. Thirdly, as we are based out of India - you can expect support during India hours - especially over the phone. This is a huge advantage when you want real-time support.
How does one full year of access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for the whole year - across any and all devices you own.
All the GMAT HD videos have been shot exclusively with Arun. They cover all aspects of the GMAT so you don't need anything else. Apart from theory, Arun will also take you through the process of applying these concepts to solve real GMAT problems.
Not much. The course will start from ground zero and quickly build up to help you solve really tough problems. So don't worry - just get started. If you wish to know more about the GMAT in under 15 minutes - you can download our hugely popular ebook - CrackVerbal - 15 Minute Guide to GMAT CrackVerbal
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund.
Please call us on 809-5568-800 / 702-2902-800 or email us at [email protected] and we should be able to assist you with some alternative payment methods.