CRACKVERBAL COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Key features of the CrackVerbal GMAT Online Course
100+ instructor-led Course videos
The videos are short enough to keep your attention yet comprehensive enough to cover the concept.
Regular Live sessions every week
To help you solve your doubts and provide you with those extra strategies that you might miss out on just watching the videos.
Access to a personal facilitator
To keep you motivated throughout your GMAT prep while dynamically changing your study plan as per your schedule.
GMAT Testing Resources:
Get access to 50+ topic-based tests, 5 full-length mock tests, and GMAT Club Tests for 6 months on the comprehensive course.
Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
This program comes with a validity of 6 months. This will give you access to the
course videos, the testing platform, your facilitator, your dynamic GMAT plan,
and the weekly live sessions.
Though ideally, we recommend about 3-4 months of diligent preparation, we are flexible with people who might want a slightly longer time frame to prepare (4-6 months). So honestly, 6 months is about what is needed.
Sorry once you buy you cannot transfer the course to anyone else. However, if you refer us to a friend - we have a generous referral bonus. And a discount for your friend - that way both of you get to benefit
Of course! In case you want to extend the course, we can do so at $100 for the
next six months.
And if you give us your GMAT registration date - we would even extend the course for some time. Don’t worry - we are just trying to make sure you get to take the test and become our raving fans! :)
Currently the course is accessible as a streaming service only. So you need to have a reliable Internet speed while watching. Typically most 4G LTE / Broadband speeds would be enough to watch the videos uninterrupted
We started out as a Verbal only player way back in 2006 - however since 2010 we
have been offering our Quant program as well. Our Quant program has received
reviews from GMAT test takers both those who are starting off and those who are
trying the break the 80th %ile threshold on Quant.
Don't believe us? Checkout our reviews on GMATclub.
There are two reasons why you should pick CrackVerbal:
- We are “real” teachers who have taught 1000s of students since 2006! We understand the GMAT. More importantly - we understand the real challenges that a student like YOU will face while preparing.
- We are not a bunch of “videos”. This is not really a self-service online course - we understand sometimes you want someone to keep you on the straight and narrow! We just a call or a WhatsApp message away.
There are 3 kinds of students who derive maximum advantage from our program:
- Those who have not started yet and need a focused approach: We understand if you have been thinking of the GMAT but not decided to take the plunge not knowing how to go about it. We will handhold you by ensuring you study just what is relevant for the GMAT.
- Those who have already taken the GMAT and need a fresh perspective: Those who have solved questions using a particular approach might find it frustrating because your scores are not going up. We help you unlearn and relearn new ways that are aimed to maximize your test scores.
- Those who have already taken the GMAT and need a fresh perspective: There is plenty of “free” stuff out there. We understand what you need is the right direction and motivation so that you make optimal use of your time. We give you both the content as well as the mentorship required for your GMAT journey.
We are glad you asked!
The course videos have been shot by “real” teachers. Teachers who have spent years teaching in front of real GMAT students. So we don’t think like “teachers” - instead, we think like “students”:
- What if I didn’t know a particular concept?
- Could I have approached this problem differently?
- Should I have guessed this question?
- What is the best strategy to get the right answer?
Don’t worry - we are just a phone call away. Just call us during business hours
(9am to 6pm Indian Standard Time) any day of the week!
Once you get on board, you will be given the contact details of your facilitator who will serve as your single point of contact going ahead.
If you have specific course-related doubts you can either post it on our dedicated GMATClub forum where you can post your questions. All our GMAT experts would be available to help answer your doubts on specific questions.
Also, during the weekly live sessions, you can always have your queries answered in real-time from your GMAT instructor.
Don’t worry - we got you covered. We will provide you with access to the recording post the session so you can watch it at your convenience. We will also send you the schedule of the next session on the same topic that you can attend.
You can view our GMAT online course on any internet-enabled device, on any
standard browser. So you could use it with your phone, your tablet or your
However, we would suggest you pick a quiet place that has a stable internet connection so you can focus on the lessons.
That is highly unlikely but we understand that the course might not be the right fit for everyone and would appreciate your decision. Our only request is to let us know within 7-days of the course being purchased (invoiced being generated). We won’t asking any questions - just feedback on what made you change your mind.